1Accept an order once one arrives. Listen for the short cowbell alert and tap the blue “Accept order” button towards the bottom of the screen. GrubHub tells you the name and address of the business, the number of orders to pick up, and the total earnings you will be making for this delivery if you accept it. You will have ninety seconds to consider and accept the request.
- The map above the dialog box to the request shows your current location, along with the location of the restaurant.
- The cowbell sound is short, but if you don’t respond during the first 45 seconds, the cowbell will sound again.
- If you were on the Tasks pane when the delivery request came in, you may need to tap the “View” at the right edge of the “New offer. Accept now before it expires” banner.
Listen for the short cowbell alarm and tap the blue “ accept ordering ” button towards the bed of the riddle. GrubHub tells you the mention and address of the business, the number of orders to pick up, and the total earnings you will be making for this manner of speaking if you accept it. You will have ninety seconds to consider and accept the request .
- 2 Watch for a stacked order. When you receive a stacked order, things remain the lapp getting to the business, but you must be able to keep the orders straight. Follow the directions on How to Complete a GrubHub Stacked Order Delivery in GH Drivers alternatively .
- 3 Try not to tap the “Reject offer” button. This hands this request to another pitch person .
- 4 Tap back into the app. If you are not on the “ Tasks ” page, navigate to it. On the Tasks page, you ‘ll see the names of the customer and business a well as the address for each .
- 5 Tap the business name line. This will open up the information for the manner of speaking pickup .
- 6 Look at the pickup instructions if any are given on the page, before navigating to the business. They may mention any extra parking instructions for parking for a GrubHub pickup or notes that may help get your ordering to you quicker than average. Read them cautiously and follow them so the pickup goes smoothly at the business .
7Navigate to the business. Tap the compass on the map, if you can’t find it. Doing so will open your navigation app, which could either be Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze.
- The compass button isn’t an actual compass. It just gets you to your navigation app of choice.
- If the distance is walkable, you can tap anywhere on the map itself, which will pull up your current location with respect to the mapped business location.
- Most orders will produce a “Ready for Pickup” push-notification. However, most often, this will come when you are super-close/nearby, but traveling to the business. They will only come before you’ve tapped “Arrived” – never after that. The notification will read “The status of (diner name)’s order has been updated to Ready for Pickup”.
- Those producing stacked orders will mention that there are multiple ones without mentioning diner’s names.
Tap the circumnavigate on the map, if you ca n’t find it. Doing so will open your navigation app, which could either be Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze .
- 8 Park in the lot and bring your GrubHub bag/bags with you. Although these bags will be sent to you within two weeks of your onboarding date, if you have bags from doing UberEATS or similar, bring them with you alternatively – unless it ‘s a bosomy ordering which will only fit in the GrubHub bags .
- 9 Head back into the GH Drivers app. If you headed into another seafaring app, merely re-open the app, or use your mobile devices quick- re-open a former application feature ( such as tapping the GH Drivers link-trigger in the exceed left corner of the screen .
10Mark yourself as arrived. Once you are inside the location, tap the “Arrived” button at the bottom of the screen.
- If GrubHub won’t allow you to mark it (because it thinks you’re too far away even though you aren’t), tap “There is a problem” and tell them that you can’t mark it as arrived.
- If the business is closed when you arrive, don’t mark yourself as “Arrived” and instead tap “There’s a problem” then “Restaurant is closed.” GrubHub will inform the diner of this information and work with them to help remedy the problem.
- If you still need help with this restaurant, use the phone button in the top right corner to contact the restaurant.
once you are inside the location, tap the “ Arrived ” button at the bottom of the filmdom .
- 11 Look for either a pickup or mobile pickup line once you are inside the store. With GrubHub, you ‘ll want to look for either a pickup or mobile pickup lines to help avoid drawn-out waits – unless the localization does n’t have one. basically, you can walk in, grab your tone arm, and walk out !
12Proceed with the pickup of the order. If you have one order to pick up, the GrubHub app will show you what they ordered on the page and you should be able to quickly verify that the pieces are there., and give you a “Got order” button to tap once you’ve received all the items in the order.
- Don’t open any sealed meals – but you can count the pieces you see in the bag or look at the items (for those in clear trays).
- Sometimes, the weight and sounds of the bag alone can sometimes signal problems – but not always.
- Don’t forget drinks. For most orders, GrubHub is sometimes great at highlighting this important detail in the app, but sometimes they’ll try to slide it through and not make much mention of it at all. It’ll be grouped together inside the meal’s information itself. When reading descriptions of the meal pieces, just skim it through to see if juices, teas, coffees or sodas (or similar) have made the description lists for any of the items. If they are out in the open on their own line, that’s even better!
If you have one orderliness to pick up, the GrubHub app will show you what they ordered on the foliate and you should be able to promptly verify that the pieces are there., and give you a “ Got order ” button to tap once you ‘ve received all the items in the rate .
13 Don’t worry about paying. Unlike with GrubHub ‘s competitors – Postmates and DoorDash, you wo n’t be sent a batting order to pay for orders. Orders will be prepaid right through GrubHub. The restaurants get told of this when they sign up to receive their tablet, but if the clerk doesn ’ thymine know, barely tell them .
Read more: Average Credit Card Debt in America: 2021