- Stock and ETF trades (excluding penny stocks) made online and through our automated phone system are $0
- No-load, no transaction fee mutual funds: $0
- No-load, transaction Fee mutual funds: $35
A $ 30 Household Annual Fee applies. You can avoid this fee with one of the following as of June 30 each year for all accounts in your WellsTrade family :
- Enrollment in only electronic delivery for statements, trade confirmations, other documents, and shareholder communications (excluding tax documents/1099s)
- Linkage to the Portfolio by Wells Fargo program
- $250,000 or more in household balances
- SEP IRA accounts-only households
- Wells Fargo Private Bank accounts
Fee will be charged in September of each class.
Please see the WellsTrade Commissions and Fees for complete information .
$ 30 per WellsTrade family. A WellsTrade family is comprised entirely of WellsTrade accounts with the lapp ownership or address. Households comprised entirely of one or more WellsTrade IRA accounts are subject to a $ 30 IRA Custodial Fee in stead of the $ 30 Household Annual Fee. If a Household Annual tip is due, the highest-value account in the customer ’ mho family that is eligible to be charged a fee will be debited in September of each year. IRA accounts will be charged only if there are no eligible non-IRA accounts in the family. If an IRA Custodial Fee is ascribable, clients will receive a remittance notice with respective payment options. If a payment option is not selected, the fee will be automatically deducted from the IRA in September of each class. note : In the consequence that an annual fee results in a debit libra in the account, Wells Fargo Advisors may liquidate securities in the report to satisfy the debit, without prior presentment to the node.
All accounts must be enrolled in electronic delivery to receive the following documents online merely, including statements, trade confirmations, early documents, and stockholder communications, excluding tax documents/1099s. Please note that if a node elects to turn off composition delivery of these documents, they will receive these documents entirely via Access Online .
refer to the Wells Fargo Bank Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule for foster data about the Portfolio by Wells Fargo course of study and applicable bank fees. Some brokerage accounts are not eligible to be linked to a portfolio by Wells Fargo plan, and they will not receive Portfolio by Wells Fargo program benefits. The Wells Fargo Bank Portfolio by Wells Fargo program has a $ 25 monthly service tip. The tip can be avoided each tip period with $ 20,000 or more in statement-ending qualify linked bank situate history balances ( checking, savings, clock accounts ( CDs ), FDIC-insured IRAs ) and investment account balances ( brokerage house available through our brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors, Investment & Fiduciary Services, annuities, and alien rally ). For more information, call Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. at 1-866-245-3452. deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Wells Fargo Advisors :
- Brokerage products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
- Certain brokerage accounts are not eligible.
indemnity and annuities :
- Products are offered through non-bank insurance agency affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
- If the annuity becomes annuitized, or a periodic payment schedule has been established, the remaining balance will no longer be eligible for qualification.
Your sum family measure includes all assets listed in your WellsTrade score statements, except for those shown under the “ other Assets/Liabilities ” section. The grouping of accounts into a family is based on bill eligibility and family relationships such as children, parents, domestic partners, and others. Certain accounts can not be included in a family. Please call us at 1-800-TRADERS for more information and to determine whether all eligible accounts have been included in your family. It is your province to ensure that all eligible accounts are included in your family .