present there is a coarse rehearse among people globally to make purchases online. Some of them choose to buy on-line for the ease of convenience, others because some on-line platforms offer competitive prices. Statista states that there are over 1.79 billion global digital buyers worldwide in 2018 and predicts 2.14 billion people will buy services and goods online in 2021. This leaning makes businesses likely to think or behave in a way of online trading software development and implementation that will help them gain more net income .
trade on-line is a great solution to buy and sell fiscal products through the e-trading platform. presently, e-trading platforms are an alternative to using traditional brick-and-mortar trading firms and organizations. These platforms are normally provided by web-based brokers and are available to every person who wants to make money from the market. In today ‘s high-speed trade environment, e-trading platforms offer a real-time solution with a full moon image of trading services.
What is an e-trading platform?
E-trading chopine is besides known as an on-line trade chopine, comprehensive examination software solution providing an ability to place trades and proctor accounts, create portfolios through fiscal intermediaries for investors, traders remotely and in real number clock. With the advent of e-trading, the investors are actively rushing towards it. A growing count of active investors are bypassing conventional brokerage offices entirely and doing all their trade on-line .
Essential differences between traditional trading and e-trading
While many people value the traditional broker-client relationship, there have been technical changes in the trade industry that has left people to shift from the traditional method to the on-line trade methods. There are some significant differences between both the trading methods and the one that is best for you will depend on what you prefer the most. here is the board in which you can see some of the top differences between traditional and web-based trade to reach an inform decision based on your needs .
|E-trading mechanism provides full control and immediate execution||traditional mechanism does not ensure that control is provided .|
|Funds can be well transferred||There is a need to deposit and withdraw funds each time of trade .|
|A wide rate of extra services like live terminals can be provided to their clients through e-trading platform||live terminals and other extra services are not applicable .|
|It is possible to get advisory services throughout the platform .||Offline investors, traders can not get advisory services in actual time .|
|There is a possibility to directly invest in IPO ’ sulfur and common funds online .||There is no possibility to open a branch report to invest in IPO ’ second, reciprocal funds offline .|
|No documents are required for trade||Delivery Instruction slips are required to trade|
|E-trading is a clock time effective action||traditional trade is a time-consuming serve|
besides, you can take a look at some of the major characteristic of on-line deal platforms below :
- combination of demand and supply on one web-resource;
- inexpensive transactions;
- operational aggregation of goods/services in accordance with market trends;
- direct income from the first buyer (user);
- easy handling when working with the client base;
- high level of security.
How does online trading platform work?
When you buy or sell within e-trading chopine, your order can be filled in seconds due our computerize world. Let ’ s find out how the trade platform works :
- You log in and enter your order with your online broker.
- After that the order is placed in a database.
- The database checks all the different trading markets and identifies the best price for you.
- Once the market that successfully matched the seller and buyer sends a notification to both parties.
- The order and the price are displayed to all investors.
- E-trading stores a record of the trade in history if there is a need to study past transactions.
- Also, the system sends a contract to the broker who sold the shares and the broker who bought them.
What’s the idea?
You will decidedly know that it ’ s possible to make a profit from trade. No matter what the market is, successful traders should be prepared to work unvoiced in rate to get effective returns on their investment. That ’ second why when you first base start out trade, a good way of developing your trade efficiency and skills is to use an e-trading platform that helps you to reduce the measure of risk involved and improve your skills in a safe environment. Whether you are an investor who needs access on the plump or a trader who requires the operation and flexibility of a master trading environment, an e-trading platform is a place to stay. If you are newly to on-line trade, you might be overwhelmed by all the platform options and can use a brokerage house company to make the purchases for you. Having all that in mind, using an e-trading software can help your business in the play along :
- You can track your progress in real time.
- You have high control over your investment.
- You have a chance to avoid brokerage bias.
- You can automatically stop losses or take profits when your trades get to a particular level.
- You can easily manage movements and activities.
Taking all that into account, we have decided to create a concept of e-trading platform that includes all the necessary elements to trade more efficiently. Sounds impressive, right ? Let ’ s dive into the details below !
here we are going to define roles that give sealed privileges to the user and grant access to the platform features and functionality. You can find three drug user levels within the e-trading system :
- Trader: a user who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets within online trading platform.
- Broker: a user who is licensed to trade stocks through the e-trading platform.
here you can find the structure of the project and see what technologies can be used to develop trade system.
To log in as a trader in the e-trading chopine, you should choose a Trader account type, insert your username and a password into the login form. only by logging in as a trader can you see the pursuit widgets :
- Balance History
- Active Orders
- Trades History
You can find the Watchlist in your main menu. This feature is used to see if the stocks you monitor meet sealed criteria or investing opportunities. What ’ s more, it helps you to analyze monetary value movements and topographic point trade opportunities to make a decision. In the page, you can see the follow column :
With that feature, you can bring together all your investments and group all your fiscal assets such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies and cash equivalents, adenine well as their fund counterparts, including reciprocal, exchange-traded and closed funds that are divided into pieces of varying sizes, representing a variety of asset classes and/or types of investments to accomplish an appropriate risk-return portfolio allotment. In the page, you can see the take after tables and diagrams :
- Available to withdraw
This feature of speech can be found in the main menu. casual alerts can enhance performance within the trade platform. not alone do they notify you about market development, technical indicators, or reaching a assign price target, they help you to make accurate decisions and increase your profits. In general, trading alerts can be divided into respective categories : news alerts, technical alerts, monetary value alerts, and economic alerts .
besides, you can set up an alarm by clicking on the detail you are matter to in. Once you click, you will be shown a pop fly where you can make a exchange to the settings :
- add alerts values;
- alert settings.
From the corresponding option in your independent menu you can find the Newsfeed have. This feature of speech enables you to catch up on what’s happening with the markets or people within e-trading platform. On the top of the page you can see two tabs – marketplace newsworthiness and ship’s company newsworthiness. besides you can apply filters option to display news based on your preferences .
This sport can be found besides in the independent menu. transaction means the activity of buying and selling between two parties – Buyer and Seller. All the data about transactions is presented in a well-structured table with the follow column :
- Type (Buy/Sell)
- State (Open/Closed)
Thanks to the Withdrawals feature in your chief menu, users can withdraw funds from their accounts fast and well. Funds can be withdrawn up to the value of the remainder of your history, minus the sum of margin used. They are withdrawn using the same method, and sent to the lapp report, as previously used for your deposit. Payment will be made in the watch order of priority :
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
You will be notified via electronic mail once the march of your withdrawal request has been completed, together with the payment supplier details of where your funds were sent .
Messages & Video call
Thanks to that feature, you can message with users within the e-trading platform in veridical time, send and receive text messages, voice messages, and video. not merely does it simplify the process of collaboration, but besides it speeds up the action of decision make .
With this feature, you can analyze the current day’s trades and historical trade data from a comprehensive statistics reputation. not alone does it display individual trade wind and clock analysis, but besides it allows you to review current trader performance. in summation to that, you can monitor trader operation over a week or month or particular time of day, equally well as analyze operation during specific commercialize conditions. In the page, you will see the pursue information :
- Balance Status
- Yearly/Monthly Expense
All the settings are default. If the default settings work for you, there is no need to change them. The nonpayment settings for some common indicators are presented in the list below :
- 14-period Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- 20-period Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- 14-period Stochastic Oscillator
- 20-period Bollinger Bands (with 2 standard deviations bands)
- 12, 26, 9 periods for Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
In the e-trading chopine, you can choose a Broker account type and log in as a Broker by inserting a username and a password into the login mannequin. Once you log in as a Broker, you will be redirected to the page with the be widgets :
- Balance History
- Active Orders
- Trades History
- Day trading dashboard
You can find the Watchlist by pressing the match option in your independent menu. The Watchlist involves 2 tab key : Clients’ Watchlist and My Watchlist. This feature is used to see if the stocks you monitor meet certain criteria or identify your investing opportunities. In addition to that, you can analyze price movements and spot trading opportunities to make a decision. In the page, you can see the keep up column :
The Portfolio can be found in the main menu. Thanks to that sport, you can see a group of assets coming in many forms, including stocks, bonds, commodities or derivatives. not merely can you display your portfolio positions in a chart or pie graph formats, but besides it helps you to compare each military position to sector and industry trends. hera you can see two tabs :
- My Portfolio
- Clients’ Portfolios
In the Clients ’ Portfolios incision you will see the surveil information :
- Full Name
By clicking on the field, you will be redirected to the Client ’ sulfur page. not only can you see the portfolio and watchlist, but besides you can place a trade .
This feature of speech can be reached from your independent menu. You can find 2 tabs : Clients’ Alerts and My Alerts. You will get detached, automatic and customizable notifications sent to you if your specifications are triggered. The e-trading chopine will monitor the markets – how prices move and economic events occur .
once there is an opportunity for you or for your customer, you will get notified immediately and can make a decision. furthermore, you can set up an alarm in rate to be notified about a craved trade event, and stop concern — you will not miss an opportunity on the trade market .
By clicking on the newsfeed choice, you will be redirected to the page where a comprehensive overview and insight of the ball-shaped currentness markets will be displayed in real time. In ordering not to face information overload, traders/brokers can well find the relevant information without want to crawl through paragraph of textbook to place winning trades. not only can traders and brokers grasp market-moving news in the shortest potential time, but besides they are on top of the marketplace .
You can reach this feature from the corresponding option in your independent menu. That feature allows you to effect the transaction between two parties – a seller and a buyer. All the data about transactions you can find in a well-structured mesa that includes the following column : order, marketplace, type ( buy/sell ), state ( open/closed ), date, actions .
You can withdraw funds from your account debauched and well with the Withdrawals feature of speech. normally funds are withdrawn by using the like method, and sent to the like account. The amount of margin used will be stopped out of your balance. You will get a telling through an electronic mail once the work of your withdrawal request has been completed .
Messages & Video call
With that option, you can easily message a customer you work with or any person within the e-trading platform in real number time. From the comfort of your home or position, you can get all the relevant information. only after making agreement upon the placing trades/selling/buying can a broker do further actions .
You can easily reach the Analytics page from the corresponding choice in your main menu. not only does it help you to get a comprehensive overview of the e-trading process, but besides you can professionally manage risks and monitor market-moving events and trends in substantial time. In the page you can find the postdate data :
The Setting page can be reached from your main menu. With the Settings choice, you can set up your own settings – rules and restrictions. If the nonpayment settings work for you, there is no motivation to change them .
Key features of the e-trading platform
Below, we have put a list of major features that any e-trading platform should include. however, the issue is how to turn these features into a great deal software that will work correctly, or in a alike vein, how to develop an e-trading system effectively. Let ‘s take a closer look at the feature tilt below :
- User authorization&user profile. Opening up an online trading platform, users should find authorization as a user-friendly, highly secured process. Also, a wide range of options like to login with an email address, mobile phone number or social accounts should be offered. All users’ information is kept in their profiles and can be updatable and editable.
- Search. With this feature, users can find relevant information they are searching fast and easy.
- Portfolio updates. Users can track and monitor their portfolios with a filtering option in a real-time mode.
- Deposits. This feature is in great favor. Users can access detailed deposits information in a convenient way.
- Newsfeed. This feature highlights information that includes the latest news within the e-trading platform.
- Notifications&alerts. With this feature, users are knowledgeable about the current news within the e-trading platform. Messages can be sent to them at any time to let them know if there is an event or they need to take some actions.
- Transactions. Users can view dashboards, monitor, run reports about their transactions in the online mode.
- Quotes monitoring. This feature allows users to view/monitor all their quotes flow online.
- Sorting&filtering. With these built-in features, users can better navigate within e-trading system and display data in a readily understandable format.
- Placing trades. This feature allows users to view/edit their financial data placed within the e-trading platform.
- Analytics. Dashboards, charts, graphs, gauges, reports, and other visuals are invaluable tools for presenting information in a quick and easy to digest manner. They really help to illustrate the key financial data, analyze them to make an informed decision.
How to build a trading platform
Whatever choices are made, trade is a specific area, but it might be very profitable for businesses. Let ’ s take a closer search at these factors that should be brought to notice :
- UX design. It is extremely important to increase user acquisition and user retention. When designing a system, its structure and user flows you should think through in order to avoid mistakes, create the perfect and coherent visual identity and give an extensive attention to the usability goals, user characteristics, environment, tasks and workflow processes, and so on. Navigation within the trading system should provide users with a better orientation to promptly reach the desired section, quickly direct to the desired section, find and access the data you need.
- UI design. It focuses on styling the structure and content that are easy to access, understand, and use to facilitate users’ actions. It brings together concepts from interaction design, visual design, and information architecture. All the interface elements such as colors, typography, graphics, images should be harmonious and used consistently across the e-trading software solution to evoke desired emotions.
- Backend development. Refers to databases/servers the user cannot see in the browser, involves the communicating with the server that provides data on requests. All information, like user profiles, payments transactions are stored in the created database. Backend developers request the server to display required data stored in the database. The following technologies are used: Python, .Net, PHP, SQL-databases – mysql, postgres, sql server, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB; RESTful Services, APIs, etc.
- Testing. QA engineers with a great knowledge of testing processes and a “customer-focus” vision who will work on assuring the quality and integrity of features&functionality, checking them to ensure the e-trading platform operates correctly before going live are required. QA engineers verify that all the operations perform according to specification and all internal components have been adequately tested.
besides, you can read about : How we ‘ve created an investment platform
Benefits of the e-trading system
Below we have identified some aspects of why on-line platforms for trading are sol beneficial. Let ’ s read about them below :
- Applicability. The online trading market evolves rapidly, providing an avenue for businesses to profit. Nowadays, you can create an e-trading solution with a seamless user interface and quite extensive functionality that will help you build wealth at the very start.
- Profitability. E-trading platforms allow owners to reduce costs. There is no need to lease the premises or hire additional staff to run a business. You should just create an e-trading software solution and then promote it.
- Availability. Online trading provides a broad spectrum of available financial solutions available. You can find exactly what you need whether you are a professional or individual trader.
- High level of control. Users can operate on the exchange, view all the actions, and control in a snap from their e-trading dashboard.
- Oriented on user needs. E-trading platforms can offer highly personalized services to users through an understanding of their goals, philosophy and risk tolerance that increases user engagement.
- 24/7 accessibility. You can access your e-trading portal whenever and wherever you are to perform the transactions or take any other actions.
- Lower transaction charges. Users conduct transactions within the e-trading platform themselves from their accounts thereby obviating the need to hire additional staff to handle orders, etc.
As the trading environment becomes more senesce, consumers become more tech-savvy and especial about the timbre of the products and services, making businesses provide more specialize consult services and fiscal solutions to better serve their clients. We, at DDI Development, have proven know in building a diverse stove of vane and mobile solutions for different business verticals. If you are thinking of e-trading platform, let us know and we can turn your idea into a real software .