How to Import TSheets Into QuickBooks
2020-03-10 | by Gene Reynolds
For companies in fabrication, fabrication, automotive, and similar industries, one of the primary benefits of using QuickBooks Online is improving your time tracking system.
rather of relying on manual time entries and newspaper recordkeeping, QuickBooks make it easy to import timesheets and create automatic rifle processes around prison term tracking through TSheets. This system ensures more accuracy and dependability, specially when processing payroll .
For companies looking to migrate from manual-entry processes to automatize processes for time traverse, consider the benefits of importing TSheets into QuickBooks .
Why Utilize TSheets for QuickBooks?
TSheets is a timesheet tracking system that can integrate with QuickBooks Online ( QBO ). This system includes very helpful basic features, including :
- Time tracking across multiple devices
- Integration with payroll processing systems
- Records of billable time
- Send accurate invoices
TSheets besides features advance options such as biometric employee time in and fourth dimension out punches, which is mechanically recorded into QBO. This feature helps companies overture from erring manual time entries or a punch poster system to more accurate recording .
overall, the basic and advanced features help increase efficiency when processing payroll, particularly for companies that run payroll on a weekly basis .
The accuracy of data entry into QBO and seamless payroll processing saves enormous clock time, feat, and price compared to the distinctive timesheet and payroll action system .
What Are the Steps to Import TSheets Into QBO?
Consider these five authoritative steps to complete the process of importing TSheets into QuickBooks Online so that you can begin utilizing this system .
1. Sign up for TSheets. This will allow you to download and access TSheets on your device .
2. Set up your company visibility and information in TSheets ( customers, jobs, employees, service items, etc ) .
3. In TSheets, find the QuickBooks Online Integration choice and blue-ribbon Connect to QuickBooks .
4. once TSheets is connected to QBO, select the options for what company information you want to sync .
5. Map payroll using the QuickBooks Online for Payroll choice in the QuickBooks Online Integration Preferences .
When syncing TSheets and QBO with Payroll, make indisputable the correct information is mapped to the correct payroll category.
For more specific details on each step for import, integration, and synchronize, watch this bit-by-bit usher from QuickBooks .
Next Step: Ensure Accuracy of Records in TSheets
As part of the migration from manual processes to an automatize system, we recommend setting hard internal controls to ensure that read information is accurate and not subject to deceitful activeness .
These are the actions we recommend taking when implementing inner controls :
– Create individual exploiter accounts for each employee sol that you can track natural process on an individual footing .
– Set permissions to appropriate personnel to ensure that no deceitful entries or time tamper can occur without proper authorization and oversight .
– Implement an automated meter tracking organization at your facility, workshop, or other location where employees punch in and punch out. Feels like these two can be merged in to one. Keeping them separate to me makes it a bit confusing or barely not as solid. I would like to emphasize that biometrics is very authoritative and one of the stronger controls you can have on a automated system unlike say a punch card system or something older .
– Ensure the automated clock time tracking system includes a alone identifier such as a fingerprint scan or other biometric scan ( which links to the advanced features in TSheets referenced above ) .
Utilizing an automatic time tracking system will help prevent situations such as time recorded for an employee who is not actively give at the job site .
Our CPA Firm Can Support TSheets and QBO Integration
Reynolds & Associates works close with small-to-medium size ( SMB ) businesses to support QuickBooks functionality such as TSheets and payroll serve .
– Pre-Implementation : Our team can walk you through the integration process, review best practices using TSheets in QuickBooks, and review the details of each situations pertaining to your particular line of business .
– Live Implementation : once the arrangement is up and running, we will help ensure proper consolidation and we will work with your team to provide training on how to use the system .
– Post-Implementation : We will consult with your team on existing use of the software, help with any software updates, and oeuvre together to determine whether TSheets is a estimable fit once you have used the software for a period of meter .
When you ’ re quick to migrate from manual to automatic rifle clock time tracking and payroll processes, consider TSheets for QBO.
Contact our CPA tauten today to discuss the software and how to import TSheets into QuickBooks. We are a QuickBooks ProAdvisor that is fix to provide corroborate for your specific needs !
About the Author
Gene is the Founder and President of Reynolds and Associates, a Houston-based CPA firm. He has spent 42 years helping Houston entrepreneurs navigate their enterprises thru both calm and stormy waters .
previous Post | Next Post