What to Know
- Easiest method: Any money sent to the email address you verify with PayPal is deposited into your account.
- Alternate method: Set up a PayPal.Me account at the PayPal.Me website. Select Create Your PalPal.Me link.
- Then, follow the prompts to obtain a link you can give to people to send money to your PayPal account.
This article explains a couple of ways to receive money at your PayPal account. One is by electronic mail and one requires a PayPal.Me connect. It includes information on fees related to receiving money and transfering balances .
How to Receive Money on PayPal via Email
Receiving money through PayPal is arsenic comfortable as having an electronic mail address. When person sends you a payment, you get an electronic mail from PayPal notifying you of the transaction. The money is automatically credited to your available PayPal balance wheel.
Reading: How to Receive Money on PayPal
If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up in merely a few steps.
receive Money via PayPal.Me Link
Another way to receive money on PayPal is to share a PayPal.Me connect. PayPal.Me allows users to parcel a URL alternatively of an electronic mail address to receive payments. This is helpful for vendors who would prefer not to give their electronic mail address out to customers .
If you have a PayPal report, you can create a PayPal.Me link by following these instructions .
- Go to the PayPal.Me web site .
- Select Create Your PayPal.Me Link .
Log into or sign up for a PayPal account. once you ’ ve logged in, you ’ ll be prompted to set up your PayPal.Me address .
- Upload a photograph. This is optional, but it will help your friends know they ’ rhenium paying the right person .
Choose your PayPal.me link .
Choose this link wisely. You can only create one, and once you ’ ve created it, it is yours for adenine farseeing as you have a PayPal account .
- Select Create a PayPal.Me profile .
How to Find Your PayPal.Me Link
If you already have a PayPal.Me link but are not sure where it is, you can find it on your PayPal profile .
here ’ s how to find your PayPal.Me yoke :
- Log into your PayPal account and choose Money from the menu bar .
- On the correct, choose Send and request money .
- Select Request .
- On the right, blue-ribbon Share your PayPal.Me .
- Your PayPal.Me associate is listed below your profile photograph .
Fees for Receiving Money Through PayPal
When receiving money through PayPal, there are no fees applied to your PayPal counterweight so hanker as :
- The sender is in the same country.
- The sender is sending money from their PayPal balance or bank account.
If the sender is using a credit or debit card to send you money ( rather than a PayPal balance wheel ), they pay a 2.9 percentage tip plus a fee of up to $ 4.99 depending on the measure of the transaction .
Senders that are transferring money to you from another area pay a fee of $ 0.99 to $ 4.99, depending on the entire value of the requital. There will besides be a 2.9 percentage tip and a fixed fee determined by the area of beginning. You can find those fees on PayPal ‘s list of fix fees for sending in early currencies. As the recipient role, however, you pay any conversion fees that are necessary to convert the funds from a extraneous currentness to U.S. dollars .
Fees for Transferring Balances From personal Accounts
If you are a U.S. PayPal history holder, it is normally free to transfer payments you receive from your PayPal report into a affiliated check account. The transfer is reviewed and can take 3-5 business days to complete. If you need your money faster, you can use an eligible debit card to get an Instant Transfer, which normally takes about 30 minutes to complete. There is a tip associated with Instant Transfers of 1 % of the sum amount transferred, with a maximum of $ 10 .
There are besides transaction limits for transferring funds from your personal PayPal account. They are :
- Up to $5,000 per transaction
- Up to $5,000 per day
- Up to $5,000 per week
- Up to $15,000 per month
Receiving money through PayPal is easy. Transferring funds is where things get slippery. however, you can normally transfer money to your connected check history without much trouble .