How to Delete GO2bank Completely
Published by Green Dot | Updated: Apr 26, 2022
Learn how to delete your GO2bank : mobile bank account, your personal data and besides delete the GO2bank app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with GO2bank : mobile bank completely, follow the guidebook .
Table of Contents:
1. Delete GO2bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data ( and report ) deleted by GO2bank : mobile bank. They are :
- Under GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you.
The business is legally required to delete the consumer’s personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
nowadays we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GO2bank : fluid trust via e-mail. here is how to handle the bill data omission request :
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted – Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don’t need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GO2bank.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request – GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GO2bank of the penalty for non-compliance – A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can Request your GO2bank account data be deleted below.
Send them your request using the format we mentioned above.
Your name *
first Name *
Your Email *
already have an report ? Login here
2. Deleting GO2bank’s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GO2bank : mobile bank on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you ‘ve grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here ‘s how to delete GO2bank : mobile bank from an iPhone or Android device :
a. How to Delete GO2bank app from your Iphone
If you want to delete GO2bank : mobile bank from your iphone, here ’ s what you should do :
- From your home screen, tap the GO2bank: Mobile banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An “X” sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the “X” sign on GO2bank: Mobile banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
Read more: Credit Saint Credit Repair Review
- From your Iphone settings, click on “General”.
- Now click on “Iphone Storage” and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GO2bank: Mobile banking app you want to delete.
- Select “Delete GO2bank: Mobile banking” on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete GO2bank from your Android phone
To delete GO2bank : mobile deposit from your android device, here ‘s what you should do :
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to “My Apps & Games”.
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GO2bank: Mobile banking.
- Next, tap “Uninstall”.
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GO2bank: Mobile banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows “Uninstall”.
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on ‘Apps’.
- Select the GO2bank: Mobile banking app you want to delete.
- Click “Uninstall”.