How to sell Crypto to Fiat?
- Open the Crypto.com app
- Tap on “ Trade ”
Reading: Fiat Wallet – USD Withdrawal via ACH
- Tap on “ Sell ”
- Select the cryptocurrency you ‘d like to convert to Fiat .
- Select the ‘Fiat Wallet ‘ choice .
- On the Fiat Wallet window, you can enter the total you wish to convert. ( If you tap on the field where you enter the amount, the app will suggest the maximal amount you can sell. )
- You will see a confirmation window showing the actual current measure of the mint in decree money for 15 seconds. Please pay attention to that windowpane as it shows the measure of decree money you are getting for the coin at that time .
How to submit a USD withdrawal request?
Prerequisite : Have successfully set up a USD Fiat Wallet. If you have not set up a USD currentness wallet in the Crypto.com App, please follow the steps here for details. 1. On the home page of the App, tap Transfer > Withdraw > Fiat 2. Tap on your USD balance and Withdraw USD 3. Tap Add Bank Account or select the prefer trust account if it has already been added .
Adding a Bank Account
a. Select your trust and log in with your on-line bank credentials b. Once the bank report has been successfully added, it will be available for withdrawing 4. Review the USD withdrawal details and tap confirm to have it processed 5. The status of the withdrawal request will be updated
How long does it take to see the withdrawn funds in my U.S. bank account?
3-5 occupation days. We will notify you via electronic mail and push button notifications after our home follow-up.
What are the fees to withdraw USD from my Fiat Wallet to my bank account?
There are no fees to process USD withdrawals from the App at the moment.
Which cryptocurrencies can I sell to USD in the App?
All cryptocurrencies available to be traded in the US can be sold to USD, for a complete list of cryptocurrencies, you can refer to this article .
What is required to connect my U.S. bank account to the App for USD withdrawal?
- Have successfully set up a USD Fiat Wallet in the Crypto.com App
– If you have not set up a USD currentness wallet in the App, please follow the steps here for details .
- access to the bank ’ s on-line bank
How many U.S. bank accounts on the ACH network can be connected to the App?
up to 5 at a time. Connected bank accounts are removable. Please do not connect the same bank report more than once .
Why can’t I add my bank account?
This is by and large caused by the comply reasons :
- ascribable to regulative reasons, we can not facilitate withdrawals to a depository financial institution score that is linked to a NY address .
- The bank account does not support ACH transfer
Please try on with another bank history if you experience this publish .
How to deposit USD?
Please denote to Fiat Wallet – USD Bank Transfers via ACH Network for more information .
- Minimum withdrawal terminus ad quem ( per request ) : 100 USD
- casual maximum withdrawal limit ( 24-hour roll ) : 100,000 USD
- casual utmost withdrawal requests : 5 per 24 hours
- monthly utmost secession limit ( 30-day hustle ) : 500,000 USD
- monthly maximum withdrawal requests : 30 times per calendar month