Saturday Markets were started in Bethel in 2005. Since then the market has continued to grow, and has served as a place for over 250 vendors from all over the state to sell their products.
Tables and chairs are provided, and vendors can pick which table(s) they want on a first come, first served basis. There are two sizes of tables. The “wide” tables cost $15 and “narrow” tables $10 to rent for each market. Payment is collected and due during each market.
Other Tips and Guidelines:
- Vendors are asked to sell during the entire market.
- Bringing change is encouraged.
- Vendors are asked to complete an information form annually.
- No meat, fish, seafood or by product sales unless licensed for packaging and sale and properly stored/refrigerated. All vendors selling food must display a sign on their table provided by YPCC.
- For more information, contact Reyne Athanas, 543-4538 or firstname.lastname@example.org